[support] Where did "body" and "teaser" of nodes go?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Nov 1 16:48:58 UTC 2006

On 11/1/06, blogdiva at culturekitchen.com <blogdiva at culturekitchen.com> wrote:
> Sorry to ask this too obvious question for developers. I was perusing my DB
> (4.7.3) and noticed that the NODE  table does not handle TEASER nor BODY
> anymore. Where did they go? What extra step do i have to do now to back up
> my sites if BODY, which I consider the most important aspect of my BLOG, is
> not handled anymore through the DB?
>
> Or, to put it shortly : What am I missing?

You can get an overview of the internals of changes between 4.6 and
4.7 here: http://drupal.org/node/22218

That is easily found on the "update modules" page:
http://drupal.org/update/modules

Greg