[support] login problems

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Nov 2 16:07:30 UTC 2006

My best guess is that session support is not configured properly in PHP
5.  You can check this with a simple php script containing the
following.
<?
session_start();
phpinfo();
?>

Look to make sure session support is enabled.

Debugging this is highly dependent on which version of web server you're
running, and how php5 is installed.

Some things to look at:
  Examine PHP.ini settnigs to make sure that the sessions settings are
being stored in a directory that the apache user has access to (can
create files, etc.).

Dave