[support] Error in user.module

Paul W list3 at truswan.com
Wed Nov 15 19:51:20 UTC 2006

Using 4.7.3, I get this error even when just going to the
site without any login involved:

* warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first
argument should be an array in
/var/www/html/modules/user.module on line 351.
* warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in
/var/www/html/modules/user.module on line 351.
* user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for
the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 query: SELECT
DISTINCT(p.perm) FROM role r INNER JOIN permission p ON
p.rid = r.rid WHERE r.rid IN () in
/var/www/html/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 120.

Everything worked yesterday and I have changed nothing! This
is very strange. Can anyone help?

Paul W