[support] Video.Google and Youtube embed bugs

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Mon Nov 20 23:12:27 UTC 2006

Embed was disallowed in IE6 recently. There is alternate syntax, but
I don't recall what it was.

There is a module that handles those scripts without having to grant
users blanket access. Is that embed? Perhaps there is an upgrade
available. I wish I coudl say more, but Comcast is keeping us to dial-
up speeds right now.

Laura