[support] Making some changes to my Drupal

Reynier Perez Mira rperezm at estudiantes.uci.cu
Sat Nov 25 05:26:45 UTC 2006

Hi to every:
I'm newbiew working with Drupal and right now some people ask me for a clean page. What that's mean? Made only using CSS and XHTML valid both of them. I take a look at some tutorials in Drupal site but I'm encountered with some others problems. For example some parts, by default, have this: <h2 class="title">Something here</h2>. But I don't want really, I want something like that: <div class="title"><h2>something here/h2></div>, why? Simply: when I try to apply a padding to the class: h2.title the CSS rules logically move the entire element and I don't looking for that. I only need move the content of the element with class: title. See a little example below:

<h2 class="title">Something here</h2>

CSS rules:
h2.title { line-height: 25px; padding: 0 0 0 10px; /* Move element 10px from the right to the left */ }

Now If I have this:

And then the some changes in my CSS rules:
.title h2 { padding: 0 0 0 10px; /* Move text 10px from the right to the left */ }

This is what I'm looking for. Understand?
Cheers, thanks in advance and soury for my poor English
--
ReynierPM
5to Ing. Informática