[support] Some questions

Greg Holsclaw gregh at tech-wanderings.com
Mon Nov 27 16:16:07 UTC 2006

In reverse order, to limit the number of posts shown per page, go to
administer >> settings >> posts and select the number that you want to to
show per page.

For the inline image use, there are many solutions. Try the image module to
upload the images and then use either inline or img_assist to place them
inside articles/nodes.

Or you could try the acidfree gallery system that includes its own way of
placing sized images into articles.

Greg Holsclaw
www.tech-wanderings.com