[support] User login takes me to a blank page

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Thu Oct 12 15:38:41 UTC 2006

Hello,

Well, I set my site to offline-maintenance mode. And, I go to
website.com/user and get my login page. I put in my name, password, and
hit enter. I get a blank page with this url:
http://beta.menashalibrary.org/user?destination=user

If I reload the login page, it never actually logged me in.

In my logs, I see this:

] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at
/var/www/html/drupal/themes/multiflex_eggplant/template.php:63) in
/var/www/html/drupal/includes/common.inc on line 266, referer:
http://beta.menashalibrary.org/user
[client 172.30.2.145] PHP Notice:  Undefined property:  cache in
/var/www/html/drupal/includes/session.inc on line 66, referer:
http://beta.menashalibrary.org/user

Any ideas what may be wrong or how to fix it?

- jody