[support] Any way to manually turn off maintenance mode?

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Oct 13 16:25:32 UTC 2006

Here's some more detail in case your unfamiliar with mysql.

Here's the mysql example.

mysql -u <yourdrupaluser> -p <yourdrupaldatabase>

You'll be prompted for your drupal users databse password. Your drupal
user and drupal database comes from the site settings.php file. then
you'd see a prompt like this:

mysql>

That's where you type the command. quit to exit

If you don't have command line access you'll need to run this query
using a tool like phpmyslqadmin or some such tool.

Dave