[support] Internet Explorer crashes on Drupal

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Oct 19 11:00:05 UTC 2006

Op donderdag 19 oktober 2006 07:02, schreef Jason Flatt:
> On Wednesday 18 October 2006 08:14, KOKOU AFIDEGNON wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >   Internet Explorer crashes when you go to my drupal site
> > humandesign.com. check out the forum. click around quickly and it will
> > crash eventually.
> >
> >   I have try to check which of the modules or part of the coding but not
> > finding a good answer.

I had a debug frenzy like his once before. It turned out to be some bug in IE
that made it crash if CSS and JS were loded in a certain order.

Don't focus on that though, it is just one of many posible causes.

what you need to do, first of all, is turn everything (all modules) off. Then
start trial-error-ing around your site. Turn them on one a time and narrow
down the posibilities. At some point you will find a pattern in the crashes.
That is the moment that you can start searching the bug-lists on MSN
developer.

Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]