[support] Search results not showing up.

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Oct 19 19:09:45 UTC 2006

Hello,

On nearly all my 4.7 sites, I am having problems with search. The issues are
random, but occur on all my sites.
After a certain amount of time, results stop being indexed. My search index
tells me that all is indexed, though I know, it is not :)
When I search for obvious words in newer posts, I get either no results, or
too few.

Rebuilding the index works. Untill after a random time, then it stops
indexing. Indexing stops on one site a time. This has been going on for
months.

Cron runs just fine, so it seems, and I /am/ running multisite sites, with
cron runs on all the sites every 16 minutes, so it could be a memory/CPU
issue, though I doubt it, since my watchdog tells me cron ran just fine, and
my server is far from choked.

Has anyone experienced this too?
Has anyone seen any docs on Drupal.org about this specific issue?
Does anyone know where to start debugging this weirdness?

Bèr