[support] block with latest 3 sticky posts

Mohammed Al-shar' mohammed at atexplorer.com
Mon Oct 23 09:24:47 UTC 2006

hello.

 thought the following might be useful to some people, like it was for me,
it offers a step by step tutorial to producing something cool with the views
module, check it out at:

http://drupal.org/node/63230

that would've been the perfect answer to one of my earlier questions.

Hey laura, and Kobus, thanks for the help! and thanks for bringing about
such a brain-storming discussion for drupal's usability for challanged
people. keep it up, and hope to seeing something practical soon!

Regards,
Mohammed al-shar'