[support] local.module and filtering strings

Mohammed Al-shar' mohammed at atexplorer.com
Tue Oct 24 07:22:43 UTC 2006

hi Greg,

"You've described how the current process doesn't work very well for
your use case.

Now can you describe (and maybe give patches) for a system that makes
your use case easier?"

Isn't the answer to your question very clear in my last post? I obviously
asked if filtering the strings according to the module that generates them
is possible. and I wasn't complaining if you got it so. we are here to work
for a better cms, obviously. if I had the coding skills necessary for such
task I would've worked on it. a great percentage of the emails sent to this
list are to ask for help doing something, so I am not alone. I wasn't even
sure that such a thing isn't already possible.

we all work according to our limits, no one said you have to be a coder to
participate and ask questions. if it was so, please moderators, state this
plainly in the discription of the mailing list.

sorry if I sounded a bit dry. but this is not the first time I witness such
an attitude in this list.

Regards,
Mohammed al-shar'