[support] Installed Views Bonus Pack - none of the views show up

Mohammed Al-shar' mohammed at atexplorer.com
Wed Oct 25 18:01:17 UTC 2006

Jody,

it really doesn't need much documentation. here's what I did for instance to
make you see.

**** important,****
much of this will require the panels module to be installed to show up.

1. created a new view, gave it title, discription, and access rules.

2. I skipped both the page and the menu sections as I want to create a
block.
3. in the block section, I checked "block view" and gave it a title,  and in
the view type I picked: "panel: teasers 3 columns". there should be other
panel choices too.

4. continued adding nodes etc, and saved the view. went to the blocks
adminstration and gave the new block a position.

that was it. play with it and you will like it, it did the trick for me as
for theming the block in an easy way.

Regards,
Mohammed al-shar'