[support] welcome to your drupal powered

Mohammed Al-shar' mohammed at atexplorer.com
Wed Oct 25 19:27:34 UTC 2006

hello

is there a way not to publish any node at the front page?

at www.nattiq.info, I don't want any node to be published, because i let the views module take care of this by generating a block. but if I don't promote any item to the front page I get "welcome to your drupal powered website, ....". is there a way to get red of this?

I tried setting the front page to nothing instead of "node" in  the setting page, but this generates "page not found" in the front page.

the setting currently is that I create an empty node and promote it, but this generates "node/#" which is annoying.

Regards,
Mohammed al-shar'