[support] Fatal Error

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed Sep 6 15:16:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have just uploaded a site and am getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function block_list() in
C:\Domains\amajubaskool.co.za\wwwroot\includes\theme.inc on line 935

I have done a one-on-one compare of all the files on my local machine
with the files on the server, they are identical. On the local machine
it works perfectly, the site displays, and on the server, I get that
error.

I rule out that it is a database error, because if it was, the error
message would be different, wouldn't you agree? I would get a message
that say "Could not connect to the database. Currently the server is
.... and the username is ....". Am I right?

theme.inc makes a call to block_list() which it says it can not find.
blocks.module is in the modules folder as it should be and it does
contain the function block_list() - I have checked that. As I said, the
number of files as well as their respective file sizes and modification
dates are all the same on the local machine and the server.

I am using Drupal 4.7.3 with a theme based on BlueMarine, on IIS (I
think version 6) with PHP5 and MySQL 4.

What else can cause this problem? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Kobus