[support] How to create a project?

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Fri Sep 8 11:10:55 UTC 2006

On Friday 08 September 2006 01:19, The Nice Spider wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just revised fckeditor module to meet Drupal 4.7.3,
> now I want to share this
> module. But I don't know how to create a project or
> where to upload this module.
>
> Please guide me.

You would either contact the maintainer [1] or file an issue against the
existing project [2], attaching a patch or the complete module, as necessary.
If the maintainer is MIA, and neither of the previous methods would work,
then you can post a message to the developer mail list [3] outlining the
situation, and request maintainership or at least the ability to update the
module in CVS.

Looking at the issue list [2], however, I see that there is a person [4] who
is actively maintaining and updating fckediter, so you might try the second
method.

[1] http://drupal.org/user/16091/contact
[2] http://drupal.org/project/issues/fckeditor