[support] turn-off authoring information in 4.7

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Sep 8 11:19:58 UTC 2006

On 9/8/06, c cc <subads at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to turnoff the authoring information in 4.7?

I believe this is the information you need:
http://drupal.org/node/32050 "Show/hide submitted by on posts".

Though it took me a while to find it, so I definitely don't fault you
for not "reading the manual" first.

Basically the answer is to go to
http://example.com/admin/themes/settings and uncheck the "display post
information".

If you want to get more specific than that and actually use
php/html/css to change the way it looks for the specific node types,
take a look at the "Customising Node Layouts" section of the
PHPTemplate handbook http://drupal.org/node/46012  (which assumes you
are using phptemplate).  If you are using another theme engine...read
the relevant section of the handbook for that theme.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com