[support] XML in Drupal

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:43:13 UTC 2006

Hi Sue,

For well-established solutions, have a look at the node_import module
<http://drupal.org/node_import>, the user_import module
<http://drupal.org/node/31940>, and the taxonomy import/export module
<http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_xml>. These are all reliable
import modules, although only taxonomy import/export supports XML (the
others support CSV only).

Also have a look at the Import / Export API module
<http://drupal.org/project/importexportapi>, which supports import and
export of almost all data in Drupal core, in XML or CSV format. The
module is still in beta mode, but it works reasonably well at the
moment.

Cheers,
Jaza.