[support] Should I submit this as a bug?

blogdiva at culturekitchen.com blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Sat Sep 9 16:30:16 UTC 2006

This already the third time it happens : Drupal 4.7 offline feature
does not allow me to login as user #1 if I try to go to

www.SITENAME.com/login

This time around, though, I am getting this error message:

> warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /home/liza/domains/hollywoodista.com/public_html/
> includes/bootstrap.inc:546) in /home/liza/domains/hollywoodista.com/
> public_html/includes/common.inc on line 139.

I also happen to be running the LogInToboggan module.

Liza Sabater, Publisher
www.culturekitchen.com
www.dailygotham.com

TEL - 646.552.7365