[support] Re: XML in Drupal - Losing CSS Tags

Pat Collins pat at linuxcolumbus.com
Tue Sep 12 16:14:07 UTC 2006

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:53:25 -0400, "smangold" <smangold at columbus.rr.com>
wrote :

> Thanks, Jeremy for the leads. Fabulous!
>
> I also need to be able to display XML without storing it in the MySQL
database. I am using the code below to load it. This works fine EXCEPT that
my CSS tags are getting stripped off. A tag in XML that says <p
also get stripped off. The result is unformatted text.

> How do I fix this?

Since you are echoing the output, it is not Drupal that is getting in the
way.  You need to look at the attribute parameter for the start_element_handler.

Pat