[support] Can't find theme

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Sep 15 04:05:00 UTC 2006

On 9/14/06, Joe Murray <joe.murray at jmaconsulting.biz> wrote:
> I've just set up a new 4.7.3 site http://mussarpractice.com on a new server
> - I've done lots before without problems -, and for some reason there's no
> theme and it can't even find the .jpg files in the theme directory. Hints on
> what I need to check would be welcome.

A site of mine looked similar the other day after turning
gpc_magic_quotes on in the php.ini.

To fix it I had to turn gpc_magic_quotes off and then visit
admin/themes and select the theme and set it to default (it had been
unselected).

Which theme is it using?  Perhaps you could try a different theme/theme engine?

Let us know how it goes.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com