[support] Display thumbnail with 2 column

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Sat Sep 16 06:13:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

This is quite easy, You don't even need to change the HTML.

basically all you need to do is create a list view with the image in it,
and then float the images to the left and the image beneath will float up.

I also used the image exact module which creates square thumbnails which
means everything is uniform.

Here is the css that I used.

#block-views-random_gallery li, .view-personal_gallery li {
   float: left;
   height: 214px;
   width: 169px;
   padding-right: 9px;
}

Gordon.

If you want to see this in action goto http://visualarts.net.au/gallery
in the next day or so you will see the results. This is being opened to
the public in the next day or so.