[support] Taxonomy and Group Containers

Salman Al-Rahma smhar at gawab.com
Sun Sep 24 16:18:27 UTC 2006

I am using the taxonomy module and have several vocabularies added
,several look like this: 'Politics' which has Single Hierarchy and
Multiple select, and has several Terms such as 'Countries', 'Groups',
'Ideas', and Item such as countries has 'sub' Items such as 'USA',
'England',  'Germany' etc. Now.. whenever I post a new article or blog
entry and tag it, say.. USA, I still need to tag Countries and Politics
as well or otherwise when clicking Countries it will show an empty list.
Is this the right practice to do? or am I doing something wrong? am I
using the right module for the job?

--
Knowledge is Power