[support] Calendar, event, and timezone problems

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Sun Sep 24 19:56:05 UTC 2006

> On 9/24/06, Andrew Cohill <cohill at designnine.com> wrote:
> > I have two sites running on the same server, with site time and event
> > time settings set the same way, and one site handles the time
> > correctly, and the other site does not.

Make sure you're using the exact same event module on both. I remember
people were complaining about this and I had no trouble on my site and
someone said they thought it was because I had an older version of events.
Going from shakey memory here, but I think the time zone problem came when
some other problem was fixed and that's why there's a difference.

Michelle