[support] TinyMCE install issue

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Wed Sep 27 16:04:38 UTC 2006

Hello,

> Has anybody had any luck with getting the TinyMCE plugin to
> work after encountering this problem?
>
> warning:
> _tinymce_get_buttons(./modules/tinymce/plugin_reg.php):
> failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /export/archivist/modules/tinymce/tinymce.module on line 377.

Yeah, I actually have this problem with most modules I install. What's
always worked for me is to modify that include one line to include the
full path.

You had this:

> include_once './'. drupal_get_path('module', 'tinymce')
> .'/plugin_reg.php';

Try changing it to this:
Include_once('/var/www/html/drupal/modules/tinymce/plugin_reg.php');

Of course, you'll need to make sure that points to where your file is.
Ymmv, but it worked for me.

- jody