[support] Bug in Blocks Placement in 4.7.3 ?

Gregory Holsclaw gregbjh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 28 14:20:00 UTC 2006

My experience is that weight is for the rankings of the blocks, but the actual content of a node is not considered a block. It displays first and then the blocks display, in the correct weight order.

  To get blocks on top of the node content. You need to create a new region, and have it print before the $content variable is printed.

  Greg

Drupal Indonesia <support at drupal-id.com> wrote:
  Hi, I try to create a block and set its Placement=content and weight=-10. But
the new block alaways shown below the Drupal contents!

Tested on Left/Right Sidebar is ok. Problem only on "content" placement.

This is a bug or am I missing something?

Regards.