[support] Account Types Module preventing us from assigning roles?

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 03:52:03 UTC 2007

We are setting up a new Drupal 5 site. We implemented the Account Types
module. We created a bunch of account types, but we can't seem to assign
roles to users, we keep getting an error message "failed to delete invalid
roles upon account type update" and "account type update was unsuccessful"
and it will not allow any roles to be added to a user or allow the account
type to be anything but "basic" even though we have set up both roles and
account types.

Any ideas?