[support] Translating strings added using ConTemplate

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Thu Apr 12 09:35:08 UTC 2007

Yes, I don't understand why the string tool isn't finding it because it is
inside t()

I've run cron too so that isn't the problem.

The thing I don't understand about PO files is the numbers in the first line
of each entry, those referring to the module lines I presume. I hope I can
leave those empty.