[support] Adding attributes to forms (exposed filters) in a page view

Abhinav Jain abhinavsinbox at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:22:18 UTC 2007

Hi

I have been banging my head on this problem for quite some time now and
really cant get anywhere close

I want to add some error checking code to the exposed filters in the page
view.
For this I want to access the DOM of the output of the views_build_view call
. So that I can add javascript events to the elements of the forms etc . How
can I do this ???

In terms of drupal I think this will boil down to something like accessing
the form array (Form API) of the form the exposed filters in a view create
(My guess - adding an attribute here can help get a onclick event on the
submit button of the form for example).

Any pointers would be really helpful.

Regards
Abhinav