[support] over-riding Garland's list item bullet points.

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 13:52:05 UTC 2007

if you copy this to a lone html file it works perfectly.
so the problem is the order of loading of the css files and the cascade
weight of what you have put into the html as the old-fashioned "style"
attribute of the html tag.

this goes in and is overridden somewhere by a statement in the theme's css
styling.

perhaps some Garland buff can tell us where; have you tried putting the
appropriate css statements in style.css (if it is customized, does it need
to go into the appropriate ./file/color... directory???);