[support] image module - too small attached pictures

Daniel leva at az.isten.hu
Mon Apr 23 07:30:06 UTC 2007

2007. April 19. 22:36, Cyberswat:
> http://drupal.org/project/imagecache - I think imagecache would
> resize the images for you.
>
> http://drupal.org/node/134086 - Here's a tutorial that shows you how
> to attach an image to a node and call that image through imagecache
> to create different sizes or thumbnails.
>
> I'm not sure if you'll need CCK or not.

Hi!

Thanks for the input (for Nathaniel too) and sorry for the delayed
reply.
I've installed the imagecache module, and according to the tutorial I
need the CCK module. I followed the steps written in the tutorial, and
even read the http://drupal.org/node/101748 page too. What doesn't work
for me is the preset selection, when editing the node.
I've created the image cache presets, the new content type and added a
new field, but the image cache's presets are missing in the node edit
form (although they are present on the image cache admin page).
What am I missing?

Thanks

Daniel