[support] Including text files in nodes.

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Thu Apr 26 09:16:00 UTC 2007

I am looking for a way to include a text file, test.txt, into a node on creation.

I have tried choosing Input Format as PHP and I put:

<? include("test.txt"); ?>

and got a large error:

a.. warning: Unknown(test.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ntc69/public_html/includes/common.inc(1342) : eval()'d code on line 1.
a.. warning: Unknown(test.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ntc69/public_html/includes/common.inc(1342) : eval()'d code on line 1.
a.. warning: Unknown(test.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ntc69/public_html/includes/common.inc(1342) : eval()'d code on line 1.

I also played around with virtual () with no luck.

How can I include another file in a node? Has anyone had any luck doing this?

Help appreciated.

Neil