[support] Drupal Credits

Cyberswat cyberswat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:31:08 UTC 2007

I'm about to launch a Drupal site that is a compilation of custom modules
and themes the company that contracted me would like to provide as a service
to other companies.  In the footer of the site they would like to place
something similar to "powered by such and such" with a link to their parent
website where they can sell additional services.  I mentioned to them that
the wording should be more along the lines of "powered by such and such on
Drupal" or something similar.  They are perfectly fine with that but now we
are curious what would be the correct way of referring to Drupal so that we
are in line with the GPL.  I'd be interested to know if there are any
guidelines or thoughts out there that should be taken into consideration
before this product is finalized.  Thanks!

--

Kevin Bridges
http://www.kevinbridges.org/