[support] Two Administrator accounts

Yasen Pramatarov yasen at lindeas.com
Tue Aug 7 16:55:08 UTC 2007

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:44:13 +0200 mod2000 mod2000 wrote:
>Its is possible to have two Administrator accounts? I mean two
>identical accounts (ok different user name ;) ) And wenn hwo can i do
>this?

 You may consider using the "Admin Role" module [1]. You may also just
create "second_admin" role and assign rights to it, like it was
suggested. But if you have such role, it will be just an ordinary role
and new module installs won't automatically assign all rights to it.

 With "adminrole" module you'll have all admin rights all the time with
you. And it's a role, not an account -- so two administrator accounts
is an easy thing ;)

 Hope this helps