[support] multisite file structure - doubling up folders in path?

Stefan Borchert stefan at borchert.cc
Wed Aug 8 20:47:39 UTC 2007

Hi.

Jean Gazis wrote:
>  I wanted to add a module, so I put it in where the others are:
> /var/www/drupal-5/sites/urbanorganicc.jeangazis.com/modules
>
> I see the module in the Drupal admin screens as normal, but with this
> error message on the settings page:
>
> "Could not find the TinyMCE engine installed at
> sites/urbanorganic.jeangazis.com/modules/tinymce/tinymce/. Please
> download TinyMCE, uncompress it and copy the folder into
> sites/urbanorganic.jeangazis.com/modules/tinymce."

The message implies you didn't install the wysiwyg-editor TinyMCE but
only the drupal module. You have to download the editor from
http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/ and extract it into
"sites/urbanorganic.jeangazis.com/modules/tinymce". After extracting you
have a directory structure like
"sites/urbanorganic.jeangazis.com/modules/tinymce/tinymce/...".

hth,

 Stefan