[support] tinyMCE issue

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Thu Aug 16 00:15:41 UTC 2007

New info: when i change my site to one of the default themes it works,
so it's something in my theme.  I'm a first time drupal theme developer
so i suppose that's not terribly surprising.

Relevant notes about my theme:
I am including the following in my theme:
<?php print $styles ?>
<?php print $scripts ?>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php print base_path() .
path_to_theme() ?>/global.js"></script>

so that should be  including any required drupal css and js
(p.s. - i'm sure there's a way to get my custom javascript into the
scripts variable but i couldn't figure it out from the documentation and
the themes that i downloaded that used javascript were all doing it this
way.  i'd love to do it the proper way though)

my javascript isn't doing anything that should break these editors.
There's no styling in the css for textareas.  However there is this
global css declaration - I've gotten into the habit of always setting
this and then overriding when necessary because I've found it makes my
life easier.  It's the only thing i can think of that might cause it,
other than a block of php code i need to include that i'm not:
*{
  margin:0px;
  padding:0px;
  font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
  font-size: 12px;
  line-height:19px;
  color:#46403a;
}

specifically the margin and/or padding being set to 0 on textareas... I
wouldn't think that would mess it up, but it's all i've come up with so far

.s