[support] tinyMCE issue

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Aug 16 15:35:05 UTC 2007

I'd seriously consider just commenting out your javascript next to prove
its not something related to it.  It seems odd for a css problem for the
editor to dissapear.

FYI:  if you know (or suspect you know the function name) the api docs
are a good place to look: http://api.drupal.org  Most of the functions
have good example code referenced. )

Good luck....

Dave