[support] tinyMCE issue

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Thu Aug 16 16:06:49 UTC 2007

Ok - that did it! And here's a lesson to anyone just starting to work on
their own theme from scratch - even if you don't want tabs on your site,
drupal requires it to function properly.  So make sure you have
something that looks like this:
<?php if ($tabs != ""): ?>
<?php endif; ?>

As far as I can tell right now it only shows for logged in users
(possibly even only administrators, still getting the hang of roles - i
imagine you can choose who sees it depending on your needs).

Thanks David for all your help.