[support] different TinyMCE problems

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:16:55 UTC 2007

I installed it, set up roles etc. It seemed to work fine with the first
custom content type. A few days later, it does not. In between I installed
Views and Viewfield, and created a new content type.

What I'm getting is, instead of formatted text, e.g. bulleted list, it just
puts <br> or <div> between the items and removes the line breaks, like this:

I'm sure this is some stupid thing I could figure out somehow, but I can't
figure out where to start.

--
Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide