[support] Pager clean urls

Maarten van Grootel mvgrootel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:34:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

Pager doesn't make use of the clean urls, so what you noticed is correct.
The problem of the pager is that it can appear on every page possible, no
matter what depth inside the path (at yoursite.com/module, but also at
yoursite.com/admin/settings/module/subpage). Making this work with clean
urls thus requires it to detect whether the pager has been called anywhere
in the path. Just appending it as an argument on the other hand, is much
easier.

So to answer your question: is there a way to activate clean urls for the
pager?
No, not natively, the behavior you describe is as designed.
Yes, if you're capable of quite some hacking in core.

Maarten