[support] Non-HTML input formats?

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Fri Aug 17 21:22:37 UTC 2007

MediaWiki is the software behind Wikipedia.  The markup language it
uses is even easier than HTML.  Instead of

<h2>title</h2>

you type

==title==

Likewise, you do things like ''italics'', '''bold''', and so on.
Nothing earth-shattering, but it's easier to type than all that angle-
bracket stuff.

When you say, "the wysiwyg editors", are you talking about wysiwyg
editors in general, or are there some which are specifically meant to
work with drupal?

roy at panix.com