[support] Problems installing drupal

Sauro Cesaretti cesaretti.sauro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:04:32 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to install drupal 5.2 in netsons host one
free host with php and mysql.
While I was configuring drupal with the db parameters, I received these
following messages:

The following error must be resolved before you can continue the
installation process:

We were unable to lock a test table on your MySQL database server. We tried
locking a table with the command LOCK TABLES drupal_install_test WRITE and
MySQL
reported the following error: Access denied for user '
userid'@'%' to database 'dbname'.

How can I solve this kind of problem?
In the worst case that I can't solve it, can you give me some indications
about
Free hosts with php and mysql where I can try to
Install drupal?

Thanks in advance for all information
Best regards, Sauro