[support] drupal_get_path not found/working

Jody Cleveland cleveland at winnefox.org
Wed Aug 22 21:26:59 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've been running Drupal for quite some time now, and I've always had a
problem that I'm finally frustrated enough  to try to fix.

For some reason, my system does not recognize drupal_get_path. I run into
errors any time I try to install a module. So, what I end up needing to do
is go into the .module file and change anywhere there's drupal_get_path to
be the full path to that file it's looking at.

Any ideas how to fix this? Is this a drupal setting, or php?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

- jody