[support] white screen of death

Greg Holsclaw Greg.Holsclaw at trouvemedia.com
Fri Aug 24 01:59:54 UTC 2007

If you are getting a white screen of death on all pages, it may be a
memory limit. Is this site more complex than the others? More modules
loaded?

Try inserting this in your settings.php file

ini_set('memory_limit', '12M');

Increase the number until it works (or you hit the maximum set by your
host)

Also, you might try disabling all your modules and turn off clean URLs
before you export the db from your development server. Then try turning
on the modules one at a time, to see if a problem occurs.

Greg