[support] Business Listings

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Fri Aug 24 15:35:55 UTC 2007

One nice thing about views is that you can experiment -- create a
view visible only to admins, and try out the settings. A lot of
modules play nice with views now, so you have a lot of power creating
custom pages. I think it's one of the great things about the 5.2
paradigm.

Views in 4.7 is nice, too, but since CCK works on a different footing
there, it is perhaps less intuitive.

Laura