[support] white screen of death

John Barreiros johnbarreiros2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:15:37 UTC 2007

Thanks for the suggestions all.
My host actually has the memory limit set to 32M. I increased to 50M, but
still nothing.

I tried the suggestions from the handbook page, nada.

I also tried switching to the garland theme, turning off friendly urls, and
turning off all modules. nada

I looked at the error log, but it didn't tell me anything useful.

next I created the db from scratch. This made the site show up. Then I
turned on every module on one by one. The site is still showing. It looks
like I have no choice but to rebuild the entire site. I'll be honest, this
really blows.