[support] white screen of death

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 25 15:08:01 UTC 2007

Quoting John Barreiros <johnbarreiros2 at gmail.com>:

> Thanks for the suggestions all.
> My host actually has the memory limit set to 32M. I increased to 50M, but
> still nothing.
>
> I tried the suggestions from the handbook page, nada.
>
> I also tried switching to the garland theme, turning off friendly urls, and
> turning off all modules. nada
>
> I looked at the error log, but it didn't tell me anything useful.

I forget what all you've tried so if you've done this already please
forgive me.

First empty the cache tables in the DB.  Also the sessions table.

If that doesn't help try turning on PHP's display_errors variable, you
can do this from .htaccess ``php_value display_errors 1''; however, you
may need to do it in php.ini.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/