[support] Block on top of header

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sat Aug 25 19:29:58 UTC 2007

Theme independent, no.  But in the theme you can easily create a block region
that you place above the header in the page template.

If you're trying to have a module insert a control bar of some kind, look at
SimpleMenu.  I'm not sure how it works, but it does insert a Javascripty menu
that sits at the very top of the page.

Cheers.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42