[support] more bookmarks redux

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 11:29:36 UTC 2007

Sorry Folks
someone (aka fabio)  said my earlier request under the same subject
line was muddy
apols

Soon we plan to make content-wire live on Drupal

http://s23169.gridserver.com/

Here we have activated the module (I presume tagadelic or something)
that lets us
click from a story directly to the 'bookmark this story' on certain
social bookmarking sites

However, I would like to add more of these to the existing ones such
as google bookmarks, or many others that are not in there yet

a) how can I do that
b) If I cant, can someone work with me to add that fuctionality

I am the site admin, but not the developer - whos says is not sure how
we can do that

hope this is clearer
thanks
PDM