[support] Theme block question

Mike Bishop mbishop at adamsonadvertising.com
Mon Aug 27 13:34:35 UTC 2007

You can modify any of the themes to include your own blocks and then
position them how you want. It's pretty straight forward and 99% of
the time you will only have to edit two files.

http://drupal.org/node/29139

--

Mike Bishop
Digital Mercenary

Ask me about Analytics and how they can increase your sales.

ADAMSON ADVERTISING
P. 314.727.9500 x 1237
M. 314.537.6723
AIM / Y! : theablefew